Guests are invited to join us in the stunning landscape of gently rolling hills and soothing forest walks for a relaxing, regenerative yoga and self care weekend from Friday the 20th of September to Sunday the 22nd inclusive.
- Weekend 2 nights Lodging
- 5 yoga classes led by Karina, a Scottish based yoga teacher, mindfulness and wellbeing coach who has taught locally and internationally for many years and specialises in deeply grounding mindful yoga working on the delicate balances between body, mind and self.
- Locally sourced and freshly prepared vegetarian meals
- Light refreshments, fruit, coffee, waters, herbal tea
- Meditation, Mindfulness and Guided Relaxation
- Journaling and Intention Setting
- Neti Pot Kriya Cleansing
The objective of the weekend is to provide a beautiful space to reset, rebalance and re-energize body, mind, heart and spirit.